关于ennead建筑事务所| About ennead Architects
Ennead前身为Polshek Partnership LLP (波什克合伙人设计事务所)。公司于2010年6月正式更名为Ennead，结束了先前30多年的组织架构和设计领导，过渡到了事务所成长的新时期。新的事务所名不仅代表了我们协作和创新的事务所文化，更是象征了促使Ennead不断成长的集体智慧、能量、资源和创造力。
Ennead (formerly Polshek Partnership) is a prestigious US firm recognized internationally for design excellence and projects of technical intricacy and detail.
Across a range of building types, we have created powerful building designs that are responsive to their specific site conditions and contextual and economic circumstances.
Our interest is in projects with a high level of design quality, and we seek clients with a similar focus.
公司项目 | Project
▽美国国家自然历史博物馆罗斯地球与太空中心 ©Jeff Goldberg/ESTO
▽纽约高线公园标准酒店 ©Jeff Goldberg/ESTO
▽上海办公室 ©Lingquao Xie Studio
▽上海天文馆 ©ATCHAIN for Ennead Architects
▽斯坦福大学宾音乐厅 ©Jeff Goldberg/ESTO
▽亚利桑那州立大学法学和社会中心 ©Bill Timmerman
▽犹他州自然历史博物馆 ©Jeff Goldberg/ESTO
招聘职位 | Positions
3. 熟练使用Revit，Rhino，AutoCAD, Adobe系列，及其他相关专业软件；
5. 个性开朗，有魅力，友好的团队合作精神, 具较强责任感和高度的专业精神、具有优秀的与客户、顾问及同事沟通能力；
6. 具有一级注册建筑师、LEED AP者优先；
Project Architect (Shanghai office)
1. Bachelor or higher degree in architecture, working experience in architectural design field for more than six years;
2. Able to communicate and cooperate with foreign designers in English fluently (preferably with overseas education or working background);
3. Proficient in the use of Revit, Rhino, AutoCAD, Adobe series, and other related professional software;
4. Constant enthusiasm and sensitivity in architecture；
5. Cheerful personality, attractive and friendly team players, with a strong sense of responsibility and a high degree of professional spirit, has the good ability of communication with client, consultant and colleagues;
6. 1st class registered architect, LEED AP is preferred;
3. 必须熟练使用Revit，Rhino，AutoCAD, Adobe系列, Sketchup及其他相关专业软件
5. 个性开朗，有魅力，友好的团队成员, 具较强责任感和高度的专业精神、具有优秀的与客户、顾问及同事沟通能力
O 建筑设计/城市设计 实习生（上海办公室）
Architectural Intern (long-term valid in Shanghai office)
1. Students in Architecture/Urban Design/ Landscape Architecture program;
2. Ensure 2-6 months internship. Possess very strong design abilities;
3. Able to keep up with the fast paced work environment and deal with obstacles and tight deadlines with a positive attitude;
4. Fluent in English and/or Chinese;
5. Must know and be very familiar with software such as AutoCAD, Rhino and/or REVIT. Skilled in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign;
O Architectural Computing / IT Coordinator
This is a mixed role that involves BIM Management, light IT Support and leaves time for project team membership. The candidate must exhibit leadership skills, be a creative thinker, a bilingual communicator and recognize the importance of a robust and standardized computing environment. The AC/IT Coordinator will be based in Shanghai, and she/he will be expected to facilitate the flow of communication between Shanghai and the computational and IT departments in the New York office. Identifying specific architectural computing issues that may arise and developing unified solutions that work well for the combined Shanghai-NY computing environment and standards will be a critical part of the job. Recognizing the differences between Shanghai’s and NY’s needs and adapting to site specific conditions is important.
The AC/IT Coordinator must think strategically about a holistic computing environment for Ennead’s Shanghai office, and how this fits into the larger Shanghai-NY environment. The AC/IT Coordinator will be expected to fulfill a variety of tasks. The main categories that they will be expected to fulfill will be educating staff, implementing and enforcing standards, troubleshooting AC/IT issues, consulting with and advising project teams, assisting with workflow development and work product QA/QC. These specific tasks will amount to about 50% of the AC/IT Coordinator’s workload with the remainder of her/his time staffed on exciting architectural projects.
1. 5+ years design and technical production experience in the Revit environment.
2. In-depth knowledge of current BIM versions and industry best practices.
3. Ability to use time productively, maximize efficiency and meet challenging work goals.
4. Must be a motivated self-educator and highly driven to pursue continued education in BIM, design and collaboration technologies.
1. Deliver applications training under the direction of the Director of Applied Computing and conduct “real-time” software training for BIM Coordinators and project team members.
2. “Over the shoulder” assistance to staff of all roles to help them master skills and standards in training sessions and on real world projects.
1. Setting up projects from scratch based on Ennead BIM standards.
2. Rotate through projects to enforce standards, ensure that modeling is done properly and model sizes and errors are kept at a minimum.
3. BIM Content Management: Creation, Approval and Procedures
4. Establish documented processes, procedures and workflows for Shanghai, consistent with overall Ennead computing standards.
5. Interoperability Management of BIM and design / engineering tools
6. Proactive approach and learning of new technology software
BIM Support Tasks:
1. Initiate Model for each project and prepare for production team.
2. Provide BIM project kick-off information, and consult with teams for computing needs at the start of each project phase.
3. Work as part of a team to achieve consistent results.
4. Over the shoulder training, developing and shadowing staff.
5. Work with project teams on BIM content creation
6. Integration of Revit with other design applications (Rhino, Navisworks, Adobe, etc).
Information Technology Tasks:
1. First responder to all support requests from Shanghai users
2. Record issues in accordance with ITSupport standards for accountability, collaboration, escalation and auditing purposes
3. Problem investigation
4. Initial Peerlink monitoring/diagnosis
5. Problem diagnosis
6. Solution implementation with direction from ITSupport staff in New York
7. Documentation of actions and findings
8. Escalation of problem where appropriate
9. Communication and follow-up with local vendors where appropriate (hardware failure, printer support, etc.)
10. Encouraging user best practices such as saving/closing out of files at end of day
11. Nightly check-in/handoff with New York ITSupport
12. Physical rack/stack/inventory duties during IT project implementation
1. Knowledge/experience using
（1）Microsoft operating systems
（4）File systems (NTFS permission concepts, etc)
2. Positive customer service attitude
3. Technical support experience
4. A fast learner with the ability to follow processes and procedures (no hacks)
5. Able to prioritize and manage several open cases at the same time
6. Design software installation and license management.
7. Autodesk License Manager administration and management in LAN/WAN environments.
8. Perform hardware testing to ensure best Revit / CAD performance results on WAN/LAN.
9. AutoCAD CUI Customization, configuration and deployment.
Note: incoming calls are not welcome.
Please specify the position in the email. (Example: Project architect/ Internship_ Name)
Please submit the attachment in PDF format, please do not exceed 8MB.